Side Career

VCEMT

Forum Captain
I moonlight in the adult film industry. I don't do anything in movies. I help pick actresses. I also, like to dabble in Marine stuff.

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
My friend's primary job is special effects and pyrotechnics for the TV/Film industry... he also is the set medic.

He did Part time EMT on the side. He was a Paramedic but went down to EMT when the Movie industry took off.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
I moonlight in the adult film industry. I don't do anything in movies. I help pick actresses.

Need an assistant?

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
I moonlight in the adult film industry. I don't do anything in movies. I help pick actresses. I also, like to dabble in Marine stuff.

Tom? Haha, my old partner used to do that...

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Need an assistant?

My apologies, but usafmedic45 will not be available for the foreseeable future. I will let you all know when he is allowed back in the apartment, cause he is definitely in the doghouse right now.

And what's more is he just saw this post, and is trying to apologize to me. Hrmm, I wonder who wears the pants in this family?:p

NorCal

Forum Crew Member
My apologies, but usafmedic45 will not be available for the foreseeable future. I will let you all know when he is allowed back in the apartment, cause he is definitely in the doghouse right now.

And what's more is he just saw this post, and is trying to apologize to me. Hrmm, I wonder who wears the pants in this family?:p

:eek: . . . . . :rofl:

jkrewko

Forum Crew Member
full time paramedic at a private company

per diem on a municipal rescue

part time skills instructor