She Jumped!

EMTrigger

Forum Probie
I don't know how that's funny in any way. I would be freaked out of my mind. Some people aren't human.

mdkemt

Forum Lieutenant
I don't know how that's funny in any way. I would be freaked out of my mind. Some people aren't human.

Welcome to EMS where almost nothing will surprise you at some point in time.

Kimmy Schaub

Forum Probie
haha thats funny the cops ran out of the room!! wow must have still scared you a bit though

TheDoll

Forum Captain
i was on a call recently where we were putting the leads on a deceased stab victim. he had been stabbed upwards of 20 times with what looked like a screw driver or something. anyway, as we are taking the leads off i heard this huge, and quite impressive fart. i looked at my partner and said "oh my god, matt, was that you? that was disgusting. at least excuse yourself!!!" (there were lots of police, ems, fire personnel around. matt looked at me and said "no, i swear that wasn't me". we looked at each other and then the deceased and back at each other again in amazement. about that time one of the nearby cops said "uh, sorry about that...excuse me". i was laughing so hard i could barely walk let alone carry the monitor. i just couldn't pull myselves together from the laughter!