Senior Proposal

Neeiona

Forum Ride Along
So... I’ve decided to do my senior proposal on the EMT occupation, I know I want to research these three things:
-duties
-protection laws (like Good Samaritan)
-brief history (including white papers)

But I need a thesis statement for this project and I have no idea how to formulate that.. any help?

mgr22

Forum Deputy Chief
Neeiona, what is a senior proposal? A description of an occupation? A recommendation? And why did you pick EMTs?

When you say "thesis statement," do you mean a sentence or two that describes why you've chosen the topic?

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
0b54547e368cba5d2306e25d4f86c1e4.jpg

OP
OP
N

Neeiona

Forum Ride Along
Neeiona, what is a senior proposal? A description of an occupation? A recommendation? And why did you pick EMTs?

When you say "thesis statement," do you mean a sentence or two that describes why you've chosen the topic?
Senior proposal says why we’ve chosen to write about the topic and what we plan on writing about. A thesis statement is a brief description of what the paper entails. One sentence... I chose to write about it to gain information on my career.

mgr22

Forum Deputy Chief
Senior proposal says why we’ve chosen to write about the topic and what we plan on writing about. A thesis statement is a brief description of what the paper entails. One sentence... I chose to write about it to gain information on my career.

Ok. Using NomadicMedic's post as a guide, you should be able to draft a few sentences, including why you want to work in EMS. You wouldn't have to get technical about that. Sometimes it's easier to write about feelings.