Seeking advice!

sage267

Forum Crew Member
So I just got a call back for a second interview on Thursday next week for AMR riverside division in so cal. My dilemma lies in the fact that, that is the day they decide to schedule me for drivers training at my current employer. Would it be wrong for me to call AMR and have to reschedule the second interview. Only reason I'm asking is because I'm still not sure if I'm gonna get hired by AMR and my current employer is already putting me thru drivers training. And I've already past the probationary period at my current employer. Would it look bad if I reschedule with AMR.

Go with AMR. There are hundreds of people clawing at the chance for an interview with them, it's easier to reschedule the driver training.

TRSpeed

Forum Asst. Chief
You are in. The second "interview" is pretty much the operations manager talking about what he expects out of you and about his experience. You will be with a group of about 20 medics and EMTs. At the end he will ask each one of you in you want to work for AMR and you shake his hand. You will get called for orientation in 2days to 2months. Mostly pretty soon.

FYI, we just hired 20 people this months. 10 are in orientation now and the other 10 are already lined up. Its a great place to work. Better than any company in LA, OC, or SD.