See ya

fortsmithman

Forum Deputy Chief
I will be leaving EMTLife for another forum. The forum is Canadian based and more oriented to Canadian EMS issues. During my time here the EMTLife member that I have found to be extremely knowledgeable is Ridryder911. The one lady who appears to be a nice and funny lady is everyones fav Sasha. So until if I come back it's been nice reading your posts. Another person who is also worth listening to even thought I've disagreed with him on the firearms issue is AJ Hidell. While it's nice to read about what's going on elsewhere I want to read about more Canadian stuff and this other forum is oriented toward EMS in Canada.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sasha

Forum Chief
Is there a reason you can't frequent both?

I'm a member of two EMS forums and quite a few non EMS forums, all at the same time!

If I can do it with MY short attention span, I'm sure you could t----Oooh look, a butterfly!

Last edited by a moderator:

daedalus

Forum Deputy Chief
It may be difficult for him to fathom the disparity of American EMS, so he may prefer a forum were the member population does not have to argue what the definition of an EMT even is.

AJ Hidell

Forum Deputy Chief
Actually, I've been a member of the Canadian Paramedic Web since it first began three years ago. They fight more than we do! Their members quit to come to American sites to get away from the fighting.

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
I'm definitely going to check out this Canadian EMS forum...

AJ Hidell

Forum Deputy Chief
Between the chaos in AB and the nonsense in BC right now, things are fixin' to get interesting!

OP
OP
fortsmithman

fortsmithman

Forum Deputy Chief
I will be checking in here every once in a while to see the latest disagreement. As well as other posts.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Sorry to see you leave, but you're always welcome back.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Wait, can't partake in 2 forums?

Lets see where I'm at.

EMTLife
EMTCity
Tippmann
Stockclasspaintball
PhOG
PBnation
TexasEMT
NavyField
Flagstation
Totalwarforums.com
TWcenter.com
Officer.com

And those are just the ones I frequent every day...

:ph34r:

JonTullos

Forum Captain
May you be touched by his noodely appendage. RAmen!

Actually, that's "rAmen." ;)

Sorry to see you go but I hope you'll come back often. I've enjoyed your posts.

traumateam1

Forum Asst. Chief
I will be leaving EMTLife for another forum. The forum is Canadian based and more oriented to Canadian EMS issues. During my time here the EMTLife member that I have found to be extremely knowledgeable is Ridryder911. The one lady who appears to be a nice and funny lady is everyones fav Sasha. So until if I come back it's been nice reading your posts. Another person who is also worth listening to even thought I've disagreed with him on the firearms issue is AJ Hidell. While it's nice to read about what's going on elsewhere I want to read about more Canadian stuff and this other forum is oriented toward EMS in Canada.

Whats the forum? PM me if you'd like. Thanks, and sorry to see you leaving! Guess I'll see you in the other site!

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
Wait, can't partake in 2 forums?

Lets see where I'm at.

EMTLife
EMTCity
Tippmann
Stockclasspaintball
PhOG
PBnation
TexasEMT
NavyField
Flagstation
Totalwarforums.com
TWcenter.com
Officer.com

And those are just the ones I frequent every day...

:ph34r:

Nerd alert!!! lol.:p

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Shhh. He may beat you with his authentic looking light saber that makes the "woosh" sound.

Hey now, the only thing that makes a woosh sound is my iphone!

*runs off "wooshing" away*

PS-- Amber... I know where you work:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: