Second Time taking the NREMT

Tk11

Forum Captain
Man.. Honestly, I felt nervous. I saw questions I knew I didn't get right. I came out of that test like I failed. When I got my last question right I got really discouraged when it stopped me. Like the computer was telling me "Not today, stupid"
That's how I felt too, I seen a lot of questions I had no clue about then it, even my last question I had no idea and it ended at 70. Thought for sure I had failed again, I drove home really mad at myself, I didn't even want to check my results. I'm sure you did fine though, good luck with the results!

OP
OP
D

DYL29

Forum Probie
After waking up every hour of the night to check my result, it finally came in at 8 this morning and I PASSED!!! Such a huge relief!! Thank you all for being supportive and giving me great ideas on how to take the test!!! FINALLY!!! WOO!!!!

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
After waking up every hour of the night to check my result, it finally came in at 8 this morning and I PASSED!!! Such a huge relief!! Thank you all for being supportive and giving me great ideas on how to take the test!!! FINALLY!!! WOO!!!!

Yay!!!!!! Congrats, EMT. ;)

over seijasw

Forum Ride Along
One of the reasons they get harder is that you are answering correctly. That could very well be a good sign. I would venture to guess that most people that passed were convinced they failed when they walked out. I know I was convinced I bombed it. I was actually shocked when I saw I passed.
I agree with you 100% I took it on a Friday and I came out with my brain fried I didn't even remember where I parked lol. My weekend sucked I was so scared and anxious but that Monday I found out I passed myself! I screamed like a little girl!

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
I agree with you 100% I took it on a Friday and I came out with my brain fried I didn't even remember where I parked lol. My weekend sucked I was so scared and anxious but that Monday I found out I passed myself! I screamed like a little girl!

Yeah. Fridays are the worst day to take the test. Good way to ruin a weekend.

gotaquestion

Forum Ride Along
Hey congrats on passing!!! I failed my first attempt and I will be scheduling a retake here soon. Would you say that JBLearning helped you the most in helping you pass the secong time around?

HypOthymesia

Forum Probie
Hey congrats on passing!!! I failed my first attempt and I will be scheduling a retake here soon. Would you say that JBLearning helped you the most in helping you pass the secong time around?
That's a really old post, my friend. I'd recommend studying your ABCs, CPR CAB steps and general medical terminology and diseases (i got a Sickle Cell Anemia questions). Good luck.