Scariest moment?

Phridae

Forum Asst. Chief
I just had mine.
Talking to a friend...(more like ex boyfriend) on the phone while they crash their car. He's alright, cars a mess.

I, on the otherhand, have had a minor heart attack.:wacko:

I tried to make a joke, because he said his car is his life, I said "not anymore..." He didnt find it too funny... :mellow: :ph34r:

Oh, yeah. He hydroplaned (for it is raining like a $#@$ here,) spun and hit a guardrail. Tires blow, lost a bumper and some other car junk...

Last edited by a moderator:

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
I actually had that happen to me once too, we were both in cars on cell phones, I heard it and freaked, he said"well that was healthy" and I had my husband drive us over to him.

Don't like that feeling one bit :glare:

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Which is why you shouldn't use a cell phone while driving..

Mine involved a man with a gun... He was threatening suicide, after calling in for a headache. We were trying to talk to him, and he pulls a gun out from under a pillow on the couch. It was a very interesting... three hours... We survived. He blew his brains all over the living room.

Can't save em all...

squid

Forum Lieutenant
Ugh, that really is horrible.

My scariest moments all involve car accidents too. Or narrowly averted car accidents. Like the time we were going lights and sirens behind and RV that would NOt pull over, and finally, finally he did.... so we go to pass him, and the idiot does a u-turn in the middle of the highway right in front of us. Luckily it was summer and the roads were dry. Jeebus.