Saved on TNT

gradygirl

TROUBLE
But he's like so many other strays that are just too darn cuddly to not feed. They seem so innocent and so you feed them...^_^

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
*pokes a stick into the hornets nest*

Ok, I've watched 12 episodes so far, and I admit it. I really like this show. Having some theatre background, I think that the sets are well done, the lighting is great, and the camera work is amazing. They really do a damn good job with some of the camera angles on the show. The plotlines haven't gotten too stupid yet (but hey, that affects pretty much ALL shows) and I haven't seen *too* many things that are waaaay out in left field.

Seems that they have a BUNCH of EMS folks working behind the scenes on the scripts & set design too.

Next week is the season finale. I actually hope that they renew it for another season. Call me crazy, but that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. :p

(And no, I've never seen "House" or "Grey's Anatomy" but I've heard that they're worse. Still haven't seen "Rescue Me" either.)

EMTBandit

Forum Lieutenant
I love Rescue Me, and im loving this show. Because the two are similiar. I've spotted a couple of bloopers in the show, but I usually see that in some shows. I was iffy at first, still trying to decide if I liked it or not. But I got really into it. And looking forward to a second season.

MariaCatEMT

Forum Asst. Chief
I love Rescue Me, and im loving this show. Because the two are similiar. I've spotted a couple of bloopers in the show, but I usually see that in some shows. I was iffy at first, still trying to decide if I liked it or not. But I got really into it. And looking forward to a second season.

I love Rescue Me....great drama LOL!:p

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Yeah... nothing like drunken irishmen!

EMTBandit

Forum Lieutenant
I love Rescue Me....great drama LOL!:p

Haha yea. If it wasn't for all of that drama the show would be pretty boring.:p But Denis Leary is the man lol.