Rural Metro Openings

djarmpit

Forum Lieutenant
Reaction score
http://www.ruralmetrocareers.com/

Looks like a bunch of positions just opened up in OC/LA. My friend at Pacific tells me that a bunch of the employees have moved on to other companies and they need people badly!

Just got an Email from them today anyone know how their written exam is or their interview questions? any insight would be appreciated
thanks!

What was in your email? I'm still waiting for mine :sad:

The initial app I guess was more of a letter of interest they sent me a link fill out and actual application and upcoming interview days. I would say call them but it specifically says not to on their website. Maybe re apply? Sorry GL

Lancer08, did you already have an interest card in or did you apply yesterday and then today they sent you a email?

Yup I applied sometime in the early afternoon yesterday and got an email at 9am this morning

I just noticed the original post was about OC/LA area... I'm actually wondering about the San Jose EMT position. Which location did you apply to Lancer?

I applied for the lake forest position it's part of their OC division

For pacific ambulance? Pacific is owned by rural metro and is strictly IFT, just a head up

I'm also wondering about the san jose posting that they posted on the 30th of October. Is this posting for BLS IFT side or is it ALS 911 system? Thanks.

Back