Reflecting on the past two years...

FutureFlightMedic

Forum Lieutenant
Hey, everyone! I hope you are all doing great. I had some time to kill while waiting for my first date (with a BlackHawk Flight Medic!), so I thought I'd go through the posts I have written over the last two years in my struggle to become a Paramedic, and all I can say is...WOW, did that all really happen to me? I can't believe the trials I went through on my journey to become a Paramedic, and now I AM. I even have a ground/flight job lined up to start in february...
I guess no date tonight...the Flight Medic just called me and was driving down to see me in the snow and was in an MVA...Thank God he is okay. Anyway, I want to send you all my love and thanks for all your support over the last two years...Hard to believe again that I DID IT!!

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Congrats on the job and passing the class. I have not even started working in EMS and already I am looking at becoming a flight medic in the future (after a few years to make 100% sure this is what I want to do (though I am more then sure after being an explorer riding along with the local EMS system)).

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Knew you would walk that path gal! Congrats again! :) Anna

tydek07

Forum Captain
Congrats :D