Real CPR footage

Brandon O

Puzzled by facies
Yep, I included that one. Great example of first responders doing their part, I think, small quibbles aside. Getting people to act is still the biggest step.

Pabbage

Forum Probie
It's an ALS crew... I think you can see her attempting to cannulate later on in the clip. All our emphasis in the uk, even as ALS crew, is to deliver CPR and shocks.. Drugs come way down the list.

Craig Alan Evans

Forum Lieutenant
I know that David Hiltz has some dispatch recordings of agonal respirations -- audio only if that interests you. And some good decent depictions I found are here http://emsbasics.com/2011/04/21/what-it-looks-like-agonal-respirations/

I would actually be very interested in getting my hands on some of the clips you mentioned for similar purposes -- I do a series on my site giving real-life examples of various clinical phenomena (see the above), and have been meaning to do one on cardiac arrest and CPR. Full credit to you of course.

I concur. Could you share? Send to craigevans013@gmail.com. Thanks :)

Brandon O

Puzzled by facies
I concur. Could you share? Send to craigevans013@gmail.com. Thanks :)

Craig, if you see my link a couple posts back, I provided most of the clips Melclin mentioned there. I have most of the others as well, but they're mostly not as useful (poor quality or not much visible action); I can give you those if you really need, but I think most of the good stuff is in the ones I used.