Ready to Graduate With HONORS!!

FutureFlightMedic

Forum Lieutenant
Hi, everyone! I know it's been forever since I posted, but Medic School has a way of taking over life, ya know? I wanted to share my good news for all those of you who supported me last year when my first go at medic school wasn't such a happy ending...I am set to graduate Friday, June 13 from my Paramedic Program WITH HONORS!! I am in the top of my class! I am sooo amazed and excited by it all! I'm finally getting there! I have 2 interviews in the works as a new graduate, but our program doesn't end till fall, so I'll be getting interviews early, with final decisions upon completing my Emt-P cert.
Thanks to all of you who gave me guidance and kindness during that difficult time! I appreciate you all for your amazing support. Now, I can say it: This Girl is going to be a Flight Medic someday!!:)

mikeylikesit

Candy Striper
congratulations, perseverance appears to have paid off for you.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Congrats... Looks like Friday the 13th is your lucky day!

Ops Paramedic

Forum Captain
Indeed friday the 13th is then your lucky day, guess you won't ever forget the date of your graduation!! All the best for the future and congrats!

Ops

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Wonderful news!

Hey Flight! I am so happy and proud of you!! I wish you all of the best AND.......I will be thinking about you on your graduation day!! What time is does the ceremony start?? And one more thing........ CONGTATS!!!!!!!!!!!:)B):)