Re-Certifacation

krave

Forum Probie
I am gonna have to Re-cert Emt-B and my Cpr soon. National Registry is still good for awhile.But I was curious if anyone has done the Emt-B online if so what website did you use and how did it work ? Cpr I don't expect to have any trouble finding. But I haven't been real successful on finding just a re-cert alot of Emt programs...

Thanks Gary

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Are you looking for a refresher course? I don't know how your state works but Nevada we can only have a certain amount of online hours, the rest have to be in person.

pcbguy

Forum Lieutenant
Premium Member
I think it's going to largely depend on your state. You can check out herotrng.com and distancecme.com. I used DistanceCME for my paramedic refresher the last 2 rounds and I used to work with Anne at H.E.R.O Training.

One of those might work but it depends again on your state. I know DistanceCME is accredited by CECBEMS so if your state takes that you should be good to go.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
EMSConnect is another good one, I don't think they do actual refreshers though just CEUs. EMT-B is only a handful of hours that you need though.