RDD Training Online

trainSTAT

Forum Probie
There is a new continuing education course available online about how to respond to a RDD incident. RDD stands for Radiation Dispersal Device, and is also known as a Dirty Bomb. This course is different from most online training in that it is interactive and also includes a message board (forum) which allows you to interact with other students and the instructor. Discussions from part students are maintained so that you have access to that information as well. We are accredited by www.CECBEMS.org and you can find detailed information about your states acceptance of distance learning on our site (see the "Accreditation" link) This is very affordable and unlike most training currently available. Check it out - even demo the first section of the course for free - at www.trainstat.com

In the spirit of full disclosure, I am the owner of this comapny and have 15 year experience in EMS. I started this company partly based on feedback that I recieved from through polls of EMS professionals. I'm letting you all know about this because I believe that your feedback is important, and we listen.

Robert

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Hello from Suburban Philly (Chester County). Is your course just taught online, or do you do classroom teaching as well? Also.. is it approved for PA con-ed?

Jon

OP
OP
T

trainSTAT

Forum Probie
Our training is web based at this time. We do provide acces to the course instructor using the course specific message board which you have access to upon registration. You may demo the course prior to registration as well.

We are accredited through the Continuing Education Certification Board of EMS (cecbems.org). PA does not automatically accept this accreditation, but I would check with your county training official. We are currently working to receive PA con-ed approval.

Our featured course is one that is of need in our field, and I reccomend everyone to attend. For those states which do not automatically accept the CEU's, I will provide the course at an extreamy discounted cost. Please contact us to recieve the discount.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I ask that you please follow our forum guidelines when contributing to the community. We require that all ads or promotional posts be made in the advertising forums. Additionally, you need a minimum of 10 posts before you can make a post in the ad forum.

Thanks for you help in ensuring the integrity of our online community!

OP
OP
T

trainSTAT

Forum Probie
No problem - as much of this being promotional in nature, I also think, even if this were not my program, that the timliness and importance of RDD training is something that is worth discussing outside of promotional based conversation.

Summit

Critical Crazy
sorry... i was busy spreading some Sr-90 on my sandwich... sooner or later I'll get super powers... and regrow my hair and intestinal epithelium