Quit my job, got another one

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Well, payroll processing just wasn't for me. I gave it two months, went to Corporate for some advanced training and decided yesterday that it just wasn't my thing. So I quit. No notice. Just quit.

Called up my girlfriend and she told her dad who offered me a position in Marketing and Sales with his company. More money too. :D I start next Tuesday.

Which means... I'm on vacation!! WOO HOO!!

Chimp

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Good for you!

cbdemt

Forum Lieutenant
Congrats!!!

I know what you mean, I've been working in medical billing for a year now and am about to go crazy

Good luck!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Does that mean you'll be visiting us more often now?

Good luck in your new career (again) :p

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I'll be on more often for the rest of the week. Depending on where I'll be working (office, home, etc) I'll probably be online so yes, I'll be on here more as well. :D

Chimp

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Chimp,

I'm not sure how I missed this one. I have this crazy hunch you're not a cubicle-behind-a-desk-with-a-red-stapler kind of guy (dont mind the Office Space reference).

Hopefully this new job is better than the last, and good luck with the new career!

This new job doesn't happen to have a firewall too does it? If so, we'll have to have a little talk about one's real priorities in life. -_-

milton.jpg

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
While that doesn't look like me I sure did feel that way, and my stapler was black. ;)

Chimp