Quick Site Update

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I just wanted to take a minute to give you a quick update on the site. I really appreciate your patience as we transition to the new forum software.
  • PM limits have been increased
  • Posting rights should now be fixed (The advertising forum needs work)
  • Some images have changed. More on the way. Your feedback is appreciated. If they look ugly or annoy you, tell me!
  • Lots of behind the scenes stuff
We still need to take care of quite a few small issues. The smiles need updating, and the code from the old board (bold, italics, etc) will be converted to the code for this board. This should fix a log of weird signatures.

I want to hear your feedback! What do you like, dislike? This forum is all about you, so let me know how you feel!

Most of all, I want to thank the Community Leaders who have been amazing throughout all of this. We've talked about this for months, but I kept putting it off week after week. Week after week they accepted it and were supportive. They've stepped up and been amazing leaders in this community, and stepped up again and have fixed many of the forum issues we've experienced lately. You guys are amazing.

We have more up our sleeves, but the 'ole CL crew made me promise to fix everything before I break anything else. We'll keep you updated!

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
I can post..

I have smilies.. :star:

I'm a burnout once again..

Just have to get used to the new look.

I say 'yall' are doing a fantastic job.

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
DITTO

*****except

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
DITTO

*****except I

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Ok..this is odd...It automatically posted my message midtyping and then I could not go back and edit it.

But it doesn't matter because.....

YOU GUYS ARE THE BESTEST EVER!!!

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
EMTPrincess said:
Ok..this is odd...It automatically posted my message midtyping and then I could not go back and edit it.

But it doesn't matter because.....

YOU GUYS ARE THE BESTEST EVER!!!

Um.. You got something on your nose.. :p

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I'm loving the change, espicially the "quick reply" - means I can post faster.

Only one complaint. The smilies have a white backround and look funny on the blue.

Jon