Quick re-Cert - DC/MD/VA area

MedicStudentat32

Forum Ride Along
Hello,
So to make a long story short, I started out as an EMT - my career path went in a different direction and allowed my cert to expire. Then, I redid the class and because of life, it lapsed again. I passed both times and I have been missing the medical field and feel I want to come 'home' for good this time. My goal is to become a medic. I am not naive enough to think I can take a crash course and be ok, but at the same time I am not really wanting to do a 6 month program either.

Does anyone know of a fast - and cheap - program in the DMV area? I know I absolutely need to take the course again, for everyones sake haha, but I don't want it to be insanely long or expensive as my plan is to then work as an emt-b again and do Medic School during the day.

Also, while I am here Any tips - aside from volly-ing to get back into the swing of things? Books to pick up ? I am a reader for sure. A lot has changed in the past 4 years.

Thanks and looking to make friends ! :)

OP
OP
M

MedicStudentat32

Forum Ride Along
Long enough that I can't take the re-fresher course and long enough that I cold benefit from a re-training but don't want it to take 4398439 months haha