Question Me ?!?!?!

mikeN

Forum Lieutenant
Are you a dog person or cat person?

Vonny

Forum Crew Member

Dog person for sure,cats hate me. We have three female Jack Russell Terriers, one is 14 years old and the other two are 6 month old sisters. Life is pretty busy around here.

Q. Are you a musician and what do you play?

I try to play a fiddle and concertina

Epi-do

I see dead people

Do I really have to choose? We have two cats - a 15 yo Main Coon and a 2 yo barn cat. We also have two dogs, both Aussies. One turned 6 in Feb and one will be 6 in Nov.

Epi-do

I see dead people
Q. Are you a musician and what do you play?

I play the trumpet.

If you had the opportunity to go back and change any one thing in your life, would you do it?

milhouse

Forum Crew Member
What is your favorite type of call?

my favorite type of call is when you get an AMA...... lol you get to go fast and go woowooo. and dont have to do anything lol......

i do like doing what i do on a serious note!!!!

Sasha

Forum Chief

I don't have dogs or cats. I do have two fur children though.
1227147948.jpg

OP
OP
Ms.Medic

Ms.Medic

Forum Captain
If you had the opportunity to go back and change any one thing in your life, would you do it?

Ohhhh, most definetly. The amount of flaque I will probably get for this,,lol. oh well. I think if I could go back in my life, I would not have had any kids. I love them now that I have them of course, but if I didnt have them, I wouldnt know. That just gave me a new idea for a thread. Going to post.

JerzEmt

Forum Probie
You wake up, you are alone, the first thing you see bring a huge smile to your face. What is it?

JerzEmt

Forum Probie
AND your question is?

benkfd

Forum Crew Member
My family can't decide for me

Personally I'm a dog person but.........We have 2 cats and 4 dogs. As soon as the kids are out of the house though the cats are going with them (If they're still alive!B))LOL

benkfd

Forum Crew Member
Car?... My baby & me. She going to get used tomorrow up to 89 degrees then a possible chance of snow in a couple of days... go figure!

cloeupbike.jpg

Favorite part of EMS is picking on others...

What is your favorite type of call?

My fav. type of call??? I'm a Trauma junkie....

Does anyone else ride a motorcycle besides Rid and I? (I ride an '82 Honda Silver Wing GL500I)

benkfd

Forum Crew Member
P.S. I'll get a pic on here as soon as I can

JonTullos

Forum Captain
Favorite type of call: I'll have to let you know when I start going on them. ;-)

Cat or dog person: More of a cat person honestly but I like both.

Ice cream flavor: Chocolate chip cookie dough! That or coffee flavored.

Ride: I drive a 2000 Ford Ranger. It's red and I've it since 2003. Since I just joined the volly fire department, does that make me a whacker? :rolleyes:

One thing I would change about my life: I really wouldn't seriously consider changing anything because it shaped me into who I am but I wouldn't have minded doing EMS earlier. I might have been a medic by now.

Are you married? To answer myself, I've been married since November 22. Thankfully I have a very understanding wife who's fully supporting my wanting to become an EMT.

Epi-do

I see dead people
One thing I would change about my life: I really wouldn't seriously consider changing anything because it shaped me into who I am

I feel the same way, so it is always interesting to me when people say they would change something, or their reasoning for wanting to do so if they could. The way I see it, every decision you make presents you with opportunities. Change a decision, and you change those opportunities. If you have different opportunities to choose from, who's to say you would end up where you are today. I guess for some people, that is the whole idea - to be someplace different - but I am pretty happy with my life and can't imagine changing the here and now.

As for your question, I have been married for 7 1/2 years, and lived with my husband for 2 1/2 years prior to tying the knot.

Sasha

Forum Chief
You wake up, you are alone, the first thing you see bring a huge smile to your face. What is it?

The clock, saying I have another hour left before it's time to really wake up.

I woulda spent more time with my dad before he died. I'd give anything to hear him call me "Sasa" one more time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sasha

Forum Chief
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

A woodchuck would chuck all the wood that a woodchuck could chuck.