Question about skills

Cowman

Forum Ride Along
Greetings,
I have passed the Paramedic written first attempt. In July, I took the first attempt at skills. I passed all but static and adult airway. Still wondering why I failed airway. But, today I made second attempt. At the two skills. Passed airway perfectly. For some reason I lock down during static. I failed. My question is. And I have looked on Nremt site. And it seems clear as mud. How many attempts will I have to pass static? It almost reads that I will need to go to a refresher and do the full test again. Does anyone know? Thanks and regards.

joshrunkle35

EMT-P/RN
Greetings,
I have passed the Paramedic written first attempt. In July, I took the first attempt at skills. I passed all but static and adult airway. Still wondering why I failed airway. But, today I made second attempt. At the two skills. Passed airway perfectly. For some reason I lock down during static. I failed. My question is. And I have looked on Nremt site. And it seems clear as mud. How many attempts will I have to pass static? It almost reads that I will need to go to a refresher and do the full test again. Does anyone know? Thanks and regards.

Static...Cardio?

OP
OP
C

Cowman

Forum Ride Along
Yes. Static Cardio. I think I found the answer. Looks like I will take the full test over. No excuses. I was ready for VF, VT, Asystole, 3rd Degree. I had none of those. Got a 12 lead with low amplitude. Man with chest pain. I spent too much time looking for stemi. Got one that I have never seen before. Think it was Junctional. I have always believed that everything happens for a reason. I am not ready yet. But, I will pass next trip out the box. Thanks and regards