Quad bike (ATV) injuries and deaths

Melclin

Forum Deputy Chief
Melclin....I love your brand of Aussie sarcasm. If I can get my butt invited to speak at a conference down there, we really need to have a couple of beers or something. LOL

Definitely. But if you spell colour without a u, we don't let you into the country.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Brown never ceases to be amazed that people still spell QANTAS with a U, you can't have it both ways mate :D

They just took the "u" that's supposed to be in "QANTAS" and planted it firmly in "colour" where it isn't needed. D@mn proper English, why can't everyone speak "merikan" like they're supposed to :D .

jjesusfreak01

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown never ceases to be amazed that people still spell QANTAS with a U, you can't have it both ways mate :D

In American English, q's are always followed by u's. At least that's what we're taught in gradeschool, so we don't know any better.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Definitely. But if you spell colour without a u, we don't let you into the country.
It's ok. I have no objection to the spelling reforms.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Banning quads is quite possibly the silliest thing ever. They're reasonably safe, fun, and awesome.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
They're reasonably safe, fun, and awesome.

In G-d we trust, all others: you better bring evidence. Your definition of fun and awesome is different than mine (and this is coming from a guy who likes to skydive and rock climb, so it's not that I'm a stick in the mud). Then again, I generally don't like to tear up the terrain when I pass through which is something quads are notorious for doing.

I've also seen no credible evidence that indicates that they are safe.