Pronunciation

Actually Wilford Brimley is an old Rodeo Star and former "Shoer" (put horseshoes on horses) and blacksmith. I have met him in real life at a large rodeo arena where he and some former cowboy stars own, and is a nice gentleman.

He has starred in numerous roles as a character actor usually as a cowboy style. He has starred in numerous shows as a regular such as the The Walton's, and even sci-fi such as Coccon and the The Thing. Ironically he has made over a hundred films (even major ones) and we remember him from his diabetic product commercials.

R/r 911

Actually Wilford Brimley is an old Rodeo Star and former "Shoer" (put horseshoes on horses) and blacksmith. I have met him in real life at a large rodeo arena where he and some former cowboy stars own, and is a nice gentleman.

He has starred in numerous roles as a character actor usually as a cowboy style. He has starred in numerous shows as a regular such as the The Walton's, and even sci-fi such as Coccon and the The Thing. Ironically he has made over a hundred films (even major ones) and we remember him from his diabetic product commercials.

R/r 911

Wilford Brimley Rocks!

Ummm Here is my 2 Cents

U Might be in EMS You firmly believe that if Dilantin, Haldol, Noranyl, and Narcan were put in the water instead of fluoride Dentists may be busier but EMS would grind to a halt... Hope that Helped :P

Back