premier vs liberty ambulance

Mufasa556

Forum Captain
I always forget about Shoreline. Do they still have the Westminster contract?

Mufasa556

Forum Captain
Impressive. I was talking to a Shoreline employee in May who said that the contract was up in June and there was no way they were getting it back and the company had no interest in pursuing it.

If anyone is interested, Shoreline does 24s, and they bunk beds! Every shift is like a sleep over!

wtferick

Forum Captain
Impressive. I was talking to a Shoreline employee in May who said that the contract was up in June and there was no way they were getting it back and the company had no interest in pursuing it.

If anyone is interested, Shoreline does 24s, and they bunk beds! Every shift is like a sleep over!
Lol yeah idk I like it here a lot haha very nice people. Good relationship with fire as well (even though other companies say other wise :|)

OP
OP
C
neither. you go care, emergency, amr, mccormick, or schaeffer. there seems to be a shortage in emts i think a revolving door at the ift companies so that means all the 911 providers are hiring. don't end up at an ift place if you have the opportunity to start off right. don't worry about practicing skills on an ift to get acquainted to your new found job. you passed national you're ready to hit the ground running don't get caught up in the dialysis/discharge/abnormal labs derby

hey just wanted to say thank you for the advice it really drove me to not take my first offer and wait for something that will really benefit me, I've been at care now for almost 4 months!