Predictions

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Anyone care to predict when we'll hit 100 members?

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
It's a weird thing. A lot of our traffic comes from searches on different subjects. When I first started the site, the most popular search was "online emt-b." Now I never see that term in the stats. The deal is, the more EMS stuff we post, the more hits we get, and the more traffic we get.

Predictions, hmmm. I'll say by the end of August, but that's pushing it. A guy can always hope :D

ma2va92

Forum Lieutenant
well it's 7-28 and the count is at 80.. i have to agree that by the end of aug. 100 will be hit if not passed

ma2va92

Forum Lieutenant
well it's 7-28 and the count is at 80.. i have to agree that by the end of aug. 100 will be hit if not passed

medicfire909

Forum Ride Along
This is a hard to find site - I got tired of not chatting with different people since leaving AOL for Road Runner that I just google searched for: Emergency Medical chat and got about a thousand hits this site was down toward the bottom but seem the best. The one that was super-imposed with firehouse was just strange.

Julie

OP
OP
ffemt8978

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Originally posted by medicfire909@Aug 3 2004, 10:38 PM
This is a hard to find site - I got tired of not chatting with different people since leaving AOL for Road Runner that I just google searched for: Emergency Medical chat and got about a thousand hits this site was down toward the bottom but seem the best. The one that was super-imposed with firehouse was just strange.

Julie
I know MMiz has done a lot of work recently to improve this site's accessibility. Registering with Google and a couple of other search engines, and such. Our membership numbers show how much this has worked. Since I joined two months ago as member number 35, our membership has more than doubled.