pranks on EMS

ndilley

Forum Crew Member
has anyone ever heard of people (citizens) playing pranks on EMS. At my service around halloween time my service carries chainsaws on our trucks. In the past people have called us with fake calls to scenes and cut down trees to block the roads to and from the scene. This is very dangerous and i was wondering if anyone has heard of similiar things. This past weekend our PD arrested numerous people for doing such things

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I run in West Chester, PA.

I've heard of some of the more famous Jackass stunts, like the fake Dead body in a dumpster one....

Other than that, no.

Jon

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
No, but I have a good one if it werent so illegal:

Use a cell phone to call in an EDP thats threatening suicide by sucking out the brain matter through the hoohoo! :lol:

-CP

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by CaptainPanic@Oct 31 2005, 04:22 PM

Use a cell phone to call in an EDP thats threatening suicide by sucking out the brain matter through the hoohoo! :lol:

-CP
The hoohoo???

I'm not from the south.... what are you referring to?

ipscscott

Forum Crew Member
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon@Nov 1 2005, 06:46 AM
The hoohoo???

I think it's kinda like a twinkie. But chocolate. :lol:

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+Nov 1 2005, 06:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ Nov 1 2005, 06:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CaptainPanic@Oct 31 2005, 04:22 PM

-CP
The hoohoo???

I'm not from the south.... what are you referring to? [/b][/quote]
Rhymes with angina........ ;)

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by CaptainPanic+Nov 7 2005, 10:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CaptainPanic @ Nov 7 2005, 10:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon@Nov 1 2005, 06:46 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-CaptainPanic
@Oct 31 2005, 04:22 PM

Use a cell phone to call in an EDP thats threatening suicide by sucking out the brain matter through the hoohoo!  :lol:

-CP

The hoohoo???

Rhymes with angina........ ;) [/b][/quote]
THAT was a great response, CP!

:lol: :lol:

PhillyMedic

Forum Probie
I had some kids playing with a "scarecrow", it looked so real, people called 911 over and over again. I finally took trauma sheers to it and ripped it to shreads.

OP
OP
ndilley

ndilley

Forum Crew Member
playing??? what in the world were the doing to that poor scarecrow that people thought to call 911?

PhillyMedic

Forum Probie
they would lay it under cars, and in awkward positions on the sidewalk, or at bottom of steps. They thing was made of wood, and it even had timberland boots on.

OP
OP
ndilley

ndilley

Forum Crew Member
wow....i can't help but chuckle but what is wrong with kids these days...

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
At my highschool the "senior prank" 2 different years was to take a corpse out for a "night on the town" and then run it up the flagpole at school.

hfdff422

Forum Lieutenant
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon@Nov 25 2005, 09:54 AM
At my highschool the "senior prank" 2 different years was to take a corpse out for a "night on the town" and then run it up the flagpole at school.
I am so uncomfortable right now............ you don't mean a real corpse, do you?
I normally get the joke, but I am not seeing it here.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by hfdff422+Nov 29 2005, 11:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hfdff422 @ Nov 29 2005, 11:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MedicStudentJon@Nov 25 2005, 09:54 AM
I am so uncomfortable right now............ you don't mean a real corpse, do you?
I normally get the joke, but I am not seeing it here. [/b][/quote]
"dead" serious :eek: .

Last I heard, at least 1 of the involved parties had some SERIOUS jailtime.

This happened x2 in the 1980's.

jon

hfdff422

Forum Lieutenant
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+Nov 29 2005, 01:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ Nov 29 2005, 01:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by hfdff422@Nov 29 2005, 11:33 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-MedicStudentJon
@Nov 25 2005, 09:54 AM

jon [/b][/quote]

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
Originally posted by hfdff422+Nov 29 2005, 01:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hfdff422 @ Nov 29 2005, 01:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon@Nov 29 2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by hfdff422@Nov 29 2005, 11:33 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-MedicStudentJon
@Nov 25 2005, 09:54 AM

jon
........................ [/b][/quote]
Gives new meaning to "if you ever need a body moved....."

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
My dad was a Deputy, they had those annoying dummies in cars...

I took the dummy and left a ransom note.....cute little letters out of the magazines pasted em...heh "If you ever want to see John Doe alive again you will make the money drop no later then...."

They knew it was me that night Da with the boys knocked on the door, walked in took the dummy scolded me... heh I was only 14 at the time

hfdff422

Forum Lieutenant
Originally posted by Celtictigeress@Dec 1 2005, 01:15 PM
My dad was a Deputy, they had those annoying dummies in cars...

I took the dummy and left a ransom note.....cute little letters out of the magazines pasted em...heh "If you ever want to see John Doe alive again you will make the money drop no later then...."

They knew it was me that night Da with the boys knocked on the door, walked in took the dummy scolded me... heh I was only 14 at the time
That is awesome!

40sCutest

Forum Lieutenant
I'm all for senior pranks and all, but that's just gross