Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Flashbang24

Forum Ride Along
71 and passed EMTB. Its definitely true about getting harder questions and passing earlier. My questions were ridiculous. :)

emtx21x

Forum Ride Along
70 passed!

hit 70 and cut off. REALLY thought I had bombed it, was so unsure about 1/4 of the questions. Results posted at 8:30 am on 12/20, tested on 12/19 at 5:30pm, passed! First Attempt!

alabamatriathlete

Forum Crew Member
EMT: 72 questions. Passed 1st attempt
Paramedic: 81 questions. Passed 1st attempt - JUST FOUND OUT TODAY!

Some tips for everyone who is going to take it - JB Learned and FisDap are great, although I only used JB. The question wording on the test is definitely a lot more vague and so forth, but I believe the hardest was the EMT-B one, as it is the first time taking this type of testing. I thought the Paramedic was...not easy, not hard. Some questions I was completely unsure over, some I had to really rack my brain and think of the A&P, and then others that were straight forward. Know your material and yall will be fine. Do not second question and trust your many hard months of studying and learning and your instructors prepared you well.

BTW, not bad for passing first time for doing the P course in 5 and 1/2 months! DO NOT TAKE AN ACCELERATED COURSE EVER IF YOU DONT HAVE TO!

patzyboi

Forum Lieutenant
NREMT-B 70.

Pretty sure I passed, because it showed my expiration date in 2015

and said "Examination Scored
Congratulations on successfully earning your national EMS certification.
Certification documents will be mailed to the address provided in your account profile by first class US Postal service within three business days.

National certification is not a license to practice. You should contact your state EMS office for information on licensing requirements."

Pretty damn stoked!!!!!!!!

emtcaliguy

Forum Ride Along
Took test 12/21 got results 12/24. Passed 76 questions, almost stroked out waiting for the results. What a great class present!!!

MissK

Forum Crew Member
Paramedic: 80 questions - passed!

Took it last Thursday afternoon, found out Friday morning, and received everything in the mail yesterday.

kaaatielove

Forum Crew Member
Took EMT-B exam yesterday & it stopped at 40! I thought for sure I had failed because the lowest number I've ever heard it stop at was 70, but I found out this morning that I PASSED!!!! :D

emtcaliguy

Forum Ride Along
awsome

Kaaatielove, Awsome job. I have never heard of that few questions so I assume the computer decided with a 95 percent certainanty that you are above minimum standard. I bet you got every question right.

kaaatielove

Forum Crew Member
Kaaatielove, Awsome job. I have never heard of that few questions so I assume the computer decided with a 95 percent certainanty that you are above minimum standard. I bet you got every question right.

Thank you! I wasn't very confident with my answers. I went in pretty sure I would do good, but the questions were tough. A lot of them seemed to be ALS questions. Stopping at 40 with only 26 minutes into the test about sent me into panic mode.