Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

EMT91

Forum Lieutenant
Passed at 70

Remington

Forum Ride Along
stopped at 106 or something and failed, The test gave me a ton of questions on cystic fibrosis...anyone else?​

yarevalo

Forum Ride Along
Took it on Sat stopped at 70 really had a bad feeling but passed.. its tricky EMT-B

Last edited by a moderator:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
72 questions in approx 40 minutes. Took it at 0800 Saturday morning and got results by 1000 the following Monday

baonerges

Forum Ride Along
cut off at 67 questions after about fifteen minutes, spent the next twelve hours panicking.

NREMT is a cruel cruel monster

AnthonyM83

Forum Asst. Chief
If only most other test companies gave you your results that quickly, huh, baonerges?

baonerges

Forum Ride Along
hahaha depends who you are!

entire chocolate factories depend on my stress-eating to support their children

EMTDude813

Forum Ride Along
Took NREMT-B on Thursday. Stopped at 125. I thought i failed and kept checking every hour to see how I did. Woke up next day to a congrats and that I passed!! Worse anxiety I've ever had

citizensoldierny

Forum Captain
EMT-P, passed with 72, left feeling like it could have gone either way though, no good answer just the best of two bad on a lot of questions,

QUEEEEN

Forum Ride Along
I took my NREMT-P today. Im fairly certain I failed. It cut me off early to mid 70s. I was confused by what I remember to be a lot of questions. They seemed really hard and I had no idea how to answer. There were some I knew. But I found most to be very difficult.

It asked me a lot of questions about trauma. Maybe Im thinking it was more questions than it really was...but it seemed like an awful lot.

Is that a sign of failure? Asking a lot of questions from one area?

Also, it only asked me three ECG interpretations (which where super low quality strips) and only one drug calc. Crap.

citizensoldierny

Forum Captain
Queen,
Look up one post , 72 and passed, so don't panic yet. Left feeling awful also, just happy I didn't have to wait long for results or I would have went crazy. I also did just 3 ekg interpretations, maybe one drug math, mine seemed to like burn questions though, must have had 3 rules of nines and two parkland formula questions.

emt27

Forum Probie
EMT exam, passed at 70. Left the test feeling extremely nervous about the results. I think I broke my F5 key refreshing the NREMT website.

clt92

Forum Ride Along
Took my EMT-B test in Feb and failed at 120ish questions. For the last month and a half I have studied everyday for a min hour max 6+ hours. Just took my test again this afternoon 6/30/2012 at 1pm and the test stopped me at exactly 120 questions.... Now for the agonizing wait for the results..