Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

emscrazy1

Forum Lieutenant
My test went all the way up to 120 questions. Took it at 245 PM yesterday and my results were on the website this morning. I passed!

Metfan

Forum Probie
I took and passed my test on 9/20/11. Ended with 70 questions but I left thinking I failed big time, first question I had no idea what the answer was, from there I thought I only did worst. The test will mess with you

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
NREMT-P: booted off at 78...waiting for results

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Booted @ 78, just got the results that I passed

Spark

Forum Probie
Just took it this morning. EMT-B First time I went to 70 and failed. Second time I went to 120 and I'm waiting for results. I felt alot better this time, and I'm positive I got the last question right. Have faith in me guys =D!!

hurley

Forum Ride Along
Mine shut off at 70 questions... and I passed (and knew within 8 hours! The DOH site updated so quickly! :)). What made me doubt myself was that it asked me at least three questions twice, word for word. Got a lot of questions on OD's.

LIT

Forum Ride Along

just took my basic NR on 10/3. it stopped at 70 and i passed! yaaaay! now on to the intermediate

Nervegas

Forum Lieutenant
Was earlier in the year, but I hit 82 on my medic written, and passed first go around.

Bigguy50

Forum Ride Along
I passed on my second try with the test shutting off at question 82.I failed the first time at question 109.Was a challenge thats for sure.Perhaps the most challenging test ive have ever taken.