Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

FNG

Forum Ride Along
congrats to all that passed. I will be taking my EMT-I test in a week:unsure:

mwmedic

Forum Ride Along
I took my EMT-B about a year and a half ago but I'm not sure how many questions exactly I had since I thought I was a long way from finishing so I didn't look at my question # when it just shut off! after 50 mins. I think it was in the upper 60's or lower 70's. I was almost in tears on my way home 'cause I was sure I'd failed miserably. Then I got on-line and started the happy dance for the next several hours when I passed! Hope my Medic Test turns out that well next month!!!!

Wild_Weasel

Forum Crew Member
Hello

70 questions and passing seems to be a magic number. Anybody know the % correct is if the test stops at 70 questions?

Cheers,
W-W

sweetpete

Forum Lieutenant
I'm trying to remember: Intermediate stopped around 81 or so and I passed. I don't recall how EMT-B went. But it was quick and that was a pass also.

Take care,
pete

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
Kicked off at about 70 today. Still no word if I passed. Im either gonna be really happy or feel really stupid that it kicked off there and I failed.

johnmedic

Forum Crew Member
76 questions.. NREMT-P.. I'll let you guys know how I do. Any word on what to look for on the site to figure out if I passed, or does it just notify you?

JValledor

Forum Ride Along
I just took my EMT-B yesterday afternoon and was stopped at 120... I have the bombed it vibe, but we'll see on Monday..

crazycajun

Forum Captain
I just took my EMT-B yesterday afternoon and was stopped at 120... I have the bombed it vibe, but we'll see on Monday..

Maybe not. We had two EMT's go to the maximum mark (120) questions. Both passed. It depends on the computer program and your ability to make it believe that you are 95% capable of performing at the entry level.

alabamatriathlete

Forum Crew Member
EMT-B. 70 - passed 1st try. HOLY CRAP...that test is no friggin' joke lol couple of tips - always remember BSI/Scene Safety and ABCs. Don't 2nd guess yourself unless you ABSOLUTELY know another answer is correct. Also - if you walk out thinking you failed, don't worry about it. Doesn't mean you did...and trust I thought I did. Lastly, don't take on a friday...worst friggin' weekend of my life waiting until this AM to find out.

Good luck everyone