Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

FlyinRyan

Forum Ride Along
Nremt exam

I thought I failed. Answered 70 questions after about 70 minutes and just found out I PASSED!!!! If you take the test on a Friday like I did you will have to bite your nails for the whole weekend until Monday to find out your results.

God Bless and Good luck!

blinnbuc89

Forum Crew Member
I took my Paramedic and the test stopped at 80. I passed. I almost wanted to cry when I walked out of the test, and I'm a real manly-man. ;)

chillwill07

Forum Ride Along
Okay so I just checked my status on the nremt website and...
I PASSED!!!!! That was the wrost feeling I ever had after taking a test.
*wipes sweat off of forehead* :D:beerchug:B)

ragen1

Forum Ride Along
It stopped me at 70 for EMT-B, Thought I bombed but Passed. Try to take it when its all fresh if possible.

Cervelorod

Forum Ride Along
Stop at 72 for me. A rule of nines question I thought I had answered wrong. Kinda freaked me out, but I passed. Overall I thought it was easier than the jbcourse tests we had been taking in class. Two others with me passed at ~90 and ~115.

Rod

Cervelorod

Forum Ride Along
I scheduled mine for Tuesday so I wouldn't have to wait the entire weekend for results. Every time my phone beeped with an email I woke up to see if it was results, but in the end I logged into NREMT the next day and it said "Congrats".

Good luck!

Rod

barbarion123

Forum Ride Along
120 failed I got above average on the cardiovascular and medical but I had a near passing on the trama but I receive below average on air way and pediatric. This will not happened on the next time I take the test

MissK

Forum Crew Member
I don't know the exact number mine stopped at, but I believe it was in the 50s. I passed. It was a long 4 days of waiting for results <_<