Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

ArrowGrad02

Forum Crew Member
Congrats to all the people who have passed!! And to those still trying, don't give up you can do it!!!

BigPoppa

Forum Crew Member
took EMT-Basic this morning. Test stopped at 70 questions, and I passed. Pretty sure I got the last question correct.

Scooter76

Forum Probie
Just took Paramedic. Cut off at 115. I am sure I got the last one right.
Waiting for results in the morning................:unsure:

Hallelujah

Forum Crew Member
Intermediate. I'm pretty sure it was all the pregnant lady questions. Not to mention I don't really feel like I know anything.

dbitt54

Forum Ride Along
First Time - Feeling Nervous

I took the EMT-B test today and it stopped at 72. Wasn't sure if I got my last question right. I'm hoping and praying. Seemed like a lot of the questions had answers that all weird, so I just went with the ones that seemed to pertain to airway.

pn1019

Forum Ride Along
Got to over a hundred questions. Don't remember the exact number. I KNEW for a fact that I had failed. But I passed.

EEEMTEE

Forum Ride Along
EMT-Basic

I took the EMT-B yesterday afternoon and it stopped me at 70 questions. I found out this morning that I passed. I have a friend who took it this morning and had 110 questions and also passed.

The test messes with your mind!!

Chatty Kathy

Forum Ride Along
70 and so sure I failed that I tried to reschedule when I got home. Glad they didn't let me because I actually did passed. I really didn't think I did though. I felt like I guessed on all of them.

orange20medic

Forum Crew Member
Got to 75 the first time and failed.

Took it 2 years later after taking Basic class again and got to 92. Thought I failed and ended up passing.

82nd medic

Forum Crew Member
had to retake the emt-b test a few months ago (paperwork mixup thanks to army ems about the medic skills CE hours), got stopped at 68 and passed.

FlyinRyan

Forum Ride Along
nremt

I took the NREMT test last friday afternoon. Still haven't gotten the results yet. Anyone know long it will take to get the results? It stopped me at around 70 questions does that mean I failed?