Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

CodyHolt83

Forum Lieutenant
I knew one guy who said that he had 174 and passed, but you know how it goes...unless you see it for yourself.....lol Good luck however!

medhope

Forum Ride Along
Results on NREMT Site 70sh Pass

Damn, messed up on at least two glascow coma scale questions, and they repeated this superficial forstbite question with different order to the answers and I think I got it wrong then bam it was over. Did real well in my course final less than two week ago and studied those areas, but crap.

How do you get the results?

Correction, after reading the forum, I thought about things more last nite.

67 was the last number that I saw, but I had at least two after that, so maybe 69-70, and I was hoping the 70 rule trumped the last question correct rule. I was trying to pick up the pace with less than an hour left, so not sure. I had the second glascow question that I answered incorrectly and the repeat question on superficial localized hypothermia that I think I got wrong when the test ended abruptly.

I had the wrong questions at the end going against me and the ending at 69-71 going for me.

Anyhow, I have not received an email, but I did see the following under check application status:
Congratulations on successfully earning your national EMS certification.

69-71 and Pass. 75 minutes

Xani

Forum Ride Along
Just took the NREMT-B yesterday and I passed on the first try after answering 116 poorly worded questions : /

Hypochondriac

Forum Crew Member
Stoped at 70 since today is saturday I will have to wait till tuesday right? I keep forgetting is NREMT a score or simple pass fail?

SR17

Forum Crew Member
Stoped at 70 since today is saturday I will have to wait till tuesday right? I keep forgetting is NREMT a score or simple pass fail?

As much as people say the number of the questions it stops at doesnt matter, if you look at the people whos stopped at 70 the majority have passed.

So rest easy, you have to wait till Monday I would imagine, but to answer your question, yes it is a pass fail.

Hypochondriac

Forum Crew Member
As much as people say the number of the questions it stops at doesnt matter, if you look at the people whos stopped at 70 the majority have passed.

So rest easy, you have to wait till Monday I would imagine, but to answer your question, yes it is a pass fail.

Thanks for the quick reply. I hope i passed ah well monday cant come quick enough

Symbolic

Forum Crew Member
70 Passed.

I'm not sure where to begin with this test. I knew right from the get-go I was In for something else. The first word in the first question (stroke) was mis- spelled "Stoke." Between the errors, repeat questions, and extremely vague questions/answer choices, I was absolutely sure this test was out to get me.

After completing my class with a 98 percent and using the Green JB NREMT manual as well as the JB Online test prep, there was nothing that could have prepared me for the NREMT. I don't mean to discourage anyone, I definitely recommend studying, but I am absolutely amazed at the test.

Unless your one of those freaks who finds the National Test content to be a breeze, you will definitely walk out of that room feeling like you failed and will spend the next 12 hours feeling completely worthless. Best of luck to everyone, have some hope even though you might have thought you just bombed it.

Tlaws88

Forum Ride Along
First attempt at EMT-B test this morn. shut off at 70 questions, i know i got the last question wrong and it was one that was asked previously that i also answered wrong ugghhh :sad:

waiting for results, felt like a lot of questions were vague with not enough info

Last edited by a moderator:

SJBrian

Forum Ride Along
Just took it yesterday Wednesday, Dec, 22

Passed at around 80 questions. I'd say 79 (I wasn't paying attention at the time)

checked the NREMTB site this morning and saw the results

TurboYo

Forum Ride Along
Just took mine a few hours ago today and not feeling too good about it at all. I had studied jblearning pretty well and emtb and but there were somethings on there I really really never touched on, and some question where vague and had to read into them pretty good..It asked me one question about superficial hypothermia twice (anyone know what color your skin turns? Lol)..And for the record..mine ended on 70 exactly.

jsf1089

Forum Ride Along
Took my paramedic exam Thursday and found out today. Long 4 days but I passed first try. My test ended at around 98 questions.