Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

EMTCLM

Forum Crew Member
Just took it today at about 8am, it stopped at 119, I think. Don't know yet, but I'm pretty positive I failed it out of the park. Basic, first try.

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
So... I just heard that 72 is the minimum they'll stop you at... meaning if you stop around there (72-82 is my gues-stimation) your probably failed miserably or passed with flying colors.

Me, I stopped at 73 when I took it ^_^

squrt29batt12

Forum Crew Member
So... I just heard that 72 is the minimum they'll stop you at... meaning if you stop around there (72-82 is my gues-stimation) your probably failed miserably or passed with flying colors.

Me, I stopped at 73 when I took it ^_^

72 can't be the minimum because i passed at 70 o.0

cookiexd40

Forum Crew Member
142 questions into my NREMT-I test and it shut off...i failed...near passing on all and above passing on cardiology...passed my skills today

Fbarba123

Forum Lieutenant
Just took the nremt-b yesterday, first time. All 120. Freaking out because I have no idea if i passed. If you take it on a friday do you have to wait until monday to see if you passed or not? Ugh I can't even focus!:wacko:

EMTCLM

Forum Crew Member
:)I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes, if you take it on a Friday you have to wait until Monday, it's horrible waiting, but I'm sure you did fine!

Fbarba123

Forum Lieutenant
Hey you were right! I PASSSSSED! OMG YES! SCORE!!!! :rolleyes:

GOOD LUCK to everyone else taking the test, and if you feel you bombed, maybe you actually didnt!

jreadyp

Forum Ride Along
I took it about a week ago and it stopped at question number 72. I took it in about 30 minutes and wasn't sure how it went!

I passed!

Mhibschman138

Forum Ride Along
I got stopped at 68. It scared me soo bad I totally thought I failed because all my friends got stopped in the 100's but I passed!

SoldierMedic

Forum Probie
I took it about a week ago and it stopped at question number 72. I took it in about 30 minutes and wasn't sure how it went!

I passed!

Same here! Just took it today and got my results back today. Thank you God! Man, I thought I bombed something like cardiac emergencies.

Henryg79

Forum Ride Along
Florida

I left that test center very unsure of my performance. But after reading this forum I felt better about my chances. My test stopped at 59 or 60 and I just found out that I PASSED. thank God!! I really underestimated this test and it made me really sweat. Lol

A36

Forum Probie
80 and passed, though I didn't think I did when I left. Seems to be a popular feeling. Anyone else have questions repeat?

Pyromedic

Forum Probie
62 and failed. Sucked. I had the same thing happen to me about the questions, they were airway but i did great on that one.

piranah

Forum Captain
my basic was 70 questions...i just took my medic yesterday and ended at 100...and passed both

nemedic

Forum Captain
took my basic wendesday at 330, was out around 4, had the results( I passed ) by 1000 the next morning. took 74 questions if i remember right