Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

fsujags2005

Forum Ride Along
Took test on friday had to wait a long weekend to find out if I passed or fail. I was trippin when my test went off at 70 questions so I was kinda iffy if I passed it or not. Ends up I passed and I dont if got the last question right or wrong. Job here I come!!! B)

ldford

Forum Ride Along
Took the test yesterday and passed 1st time. Didn't count the questions but I was done in 30 minutes. Thought it would take longer.

itzfrank

Forum Crew Member

Stopped at 78. Passed first attempt NREMT-P. Results were online 3 hours after I took the test, at 2PM.

ronix_rider

Forum Ride Along
Took the nremt-b yesterday. It ended at question 70 and I thought for sure that I failed. Got my result at 7:15am today PASS!!!!! I know that I got the last question right!

FireMedic254

Forum Ride Along
NREMT Paramedic (refresher) it was 68 questions and a pass. Other than that I have only taken the old fill in the bubble tests.

Acere

Forum Ride Along
My test is in about 1 hour so hopefully I'll be following this post up with a "Passed" :blush:

P8040590

Forum Ride Along
Paramedic 80 questions, passed first try and I know my last answer was wrong. Really wasnt all that hard and nothing like I expected. If you can don't take it on a friday on the west coast you wont get your results untill monday, and that makes for an awful long weekend.

Acere

Forum Ride Along
Well I got stopped on question 80 should get my results tomorrow, honestly I found it to be pretty easy.

cultex

Forum Ride Along
NREMT-B -- Stopped at 70 -- Got my last question wrong -- PASSED

I only studied from Brady's 11th Edition Emergency Care