Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Jmock

Forum Ride Along
I took my test Sept 9th, and the test stopped after 70 questions with almost an hour left. I seriously felt like I epically failed, but the next morning saw that my status on the NREMT site had changed from 'Candidate' to 'Newly Certified.' This was one of the happiest days of my life..

Csgriffes1978

Forum Ride Along
Just for information purposes...A "Fun Facts" Thread"!

Would everyone post the number of questions you answered before the test stopped. And post if you passed or failed.

It would be interesting to see, how many answered 70'ish and if they passed or failed. And how many answered 100'ish and if they passed or failed.

Who's got the record for passing with the minimum number of questions answered and the maximum number of questions answered?

Who's got the record for failing with the minimum number of questions answered and the maximum number of questions answered?
75- and I'm not feeling confident!

Eames96

Forum Ride Along
I just took the nremt-b around 2pm today. So nervous being stopped at 97ish questions because I haven’t seen many posts on here that passed with mid to high 90s :( wish me luck

Jsal98

Forum Ride Along
I took my NREMT today 11/30 and was stopped at 70 questions, maybe 50 minutes in. Was unsure about multiple questions but had heard if you get 70 and stop you must’ve passed. Unfortunately that was not the case , I was below passing in airway and cardiac emergencies. I know what I need to study up on and will try again!

Good luck to all of my fellow EMTs!

Kmann007

Forum Ride Along
Took the NREMT-P the first time and stopped at 130 questions in 1hr 30mins and failed, 2nd attempt @ NREMT-P stopped @ 113 question after 1hr 10 minutes. Got the results the next morning.... I passed.

megsican36

Forum Ride Along
NREMT … Just cut off at 102 questions with 30 minutes remaining. I have such bad test anxiety and my worst habit is overthinking the questions and changing my answers 🤦🏻‍♀️

Speaking of anxiety… mine shall hold me hostage until I get my results. I’ll probably just cry until then 😂

Oh! And does it always take 3 full days? Or is that more of an “at the most” generalization?

RMD3819

Forum Probie
NREMT … Just cut off at 102 questions with 30 minutes remaining. I have such bad test anxiety and my worst habit is overthinking the questions and changing my answers 🤦🏻‍♀️

Speaking of anxiety… mine shall hold me hostage until I get my results. I’ll probably just cry until then 😂

Oh! And does it always take 3 full days? Or is that more of an “at the most” generalization?
Mine was available later that day...took it about three weeks ago. I was notified by email.

Steveraygonz

Forum Ride Along
Just joined the group, glad to be a part of it! Finished at 120 EMT-B, seriously left questioning myself after the exam. Passed on first attempt! Finished my test at 3:10 CDT and had my results at 5:30 am CDT the next day. Now to wait the 4-6 weeks for state cert. lol.

robdez89

Forum Ride Along
NREMT-Paramedic was cut off at 145 and passed! Test was completed at 1045 and results posted on website at 1530 same day!

anand

Forum Ride Along
Stopped at 95 and passed for EMT-B.

I was so absolutely certain I had failed it and was even more worried since I know I got the second to last question wrong, but it all worked out in the end.

Took 4 business days to get results.

My advice is DO NOT PANIC if you get more than 70. That was scaring me a lot.

Caitgrace444

Forum Ride Along
Test stopped at 118 questions… I know from everyone’s post they’re saying thought they failed but passed. But I am almost certain I failed… I used MedicTests to study and considering trying EMTprep