Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

JacobLong

Forum Ride Along
Took my first attempt based off what I learned in the class and failed at 78 questions. After that I got the advice to really study the book and the app. My second attempt I passed right at 70. Its true that I thought I failed like many others because they will ask really hard questions that you may not have seen even if you studied, but this means they are giving you hard ones because you are doing good.

Mpoulin

Forum Ride Along
Took EMT yesterday at 0800. Shut off at 70, thought I completely bombed it as 80% of the questions I didn’t know what the hell they were talking about.

Results posted at 0800 this morning. I passed first try!

BoyMom03

Forum Ride Along
I just took my NREMT-P today and it cut me off at 80 😳 I feel like I totally bombed it and walked out feeling defeated. I can’t stop thinking about how I answered the questions. It kept getting harder and then switched to a different section. I got Respiratory, Trauma, Peds, Cardiology (but no 12 leads), and a few OB. It’s killing me to wait.

robdez89

Forum Ride Along
Took NREMT-B exam at 1300. Exam stopped at question 70 and feeling like I completely bombed test. Hoping for a good outcome like many who felt this way. Wish me luck.

cstricker12

Forum Ride Along
Just walked out of my NREMT-P test. I got cut off at 116 questions. I cant remember the last question to know if I answered it right or not lol. I feel like I absolutely bombed it. I took several sim registry tests on Medic Tests and passed some and failed some all around the 110 question mark. What do you guys think?

cstricker12

Forum Ride Along
Just walked out of my NREMT-P test. I got cut off at 116 questions. I cant remember the last question to know if I answered it right or not lol. I feel like I absolutely bombed it. I took several sim registry tests on Medic Tests and passed some and failed some all around the 110 question mark. What do you guys think?
Update: Why I got my results at 8:30AM on a Sunday on a holiday weekend is unknown to me but I passed!! I thought for sure I failed!

RescueRicky

Forum Ride Along
Just for information purposes...A "Fun Facts" Thread"!

Would everyone post the number of questions you answered before the test stopped. And post if you passed or failed.

It would be interesting to see, how many answered 70'ish and if they passed or failed. And how many answered 100'ish and if they passed or failed.

Who's got the record for passing with the minimum number of questions answered and the maximum number of questions answered?

Who's got the record for failing with the minimum number of questions answered and the maximum number of questions answered?
Stopped at 70. Took me like 15 minutes and I passed.

MRmedicman

Forum Ride Along
Took the Emt exam cold turkey after not practicing for years . i took the exam on a THURSDAY AT 1:30PM got the full 120 questions found out on Sunday morning that I passed. As long as you are answering question you still have the opportunity to pass focus on the current question. good luck

Kdwnparker

Forum Ride Along
First tike was 105 questions....failed. a month 1/2 later got an email for the national registry that said my test had a technical error and to disregard said test score and that it won't count towards my 6 chances. Reimbursed my test money.

Second chance (but I guess also my 1st?) Stopped at 72 and passed

LumpyTrumpet22

Forum Ride Along

Would everyone post the number of questions you answered before the test stopped. And post if you passed or failed.

It would be interesting to see, how many answered 70'ish and if they passed or failed. And how many answered 100'ish and if they passed or failed.

Who's got the record for passing with the minimum number of questions answered and the maximum number of questions answered?

Who's got the record for failing with the minimum number of questions answered and the maximum number of questions answered?
I just took the NREMT on June 28th. My test stopped at 70 questions and I passed. I'm not sure of the record for passing or failing for minimum questions. I really recommend the NREMT Crash Course available on Amazon. That book was my life saver.

Tigerman

Forum Ride Along
I just took the NREMT on June 28th. My test stopped at 70 questions and I passed. I'm not sure of the record for passing or failing for minimum questions. I really recommend the NREMT Crash Course available on Amazon. That book was my life saver.
Congratulation! my son has been out of school for -1 1/2 years no. can’t get him motivated to take the test!

user819

Forum Ride Along
7/30/22 took nremt-p exam. 2 year emt in 911. High 80s/low 90s scoring student in paramedic class. Never failed an exam. Felt like i did horrible on national and feel I failed. I was cut off at question 80. I know of at least 6 questions i got wrong of which 5 i should of got right but blanked out. Also felt harder than fisdap exams. Will update with results

user819

Forum Ride Along
7/30/22 took nremt-p exam. 2 year emt in 911. High 80s/low 90s scoring student in paramedic class. Never failed an exam. Felt like i did horrible on national and feel I failed. I was cut off at question 80. I know of at least 6 questions i got wrong of which 5 i should of got right but blanked out. Also felt harder than fisdap exams. Will update with results
Still waiting likely will get results monday, i think i was too arrogant going in and should of reviewed certain topics. We shall see

Jeff101

Forum Ride Along
Hey so I just finished my NREMT a couple of hours ago and I got 120 questions. I felt pretty good through the exam but I keep on seeing a lot of questions about respiratory. Which is my weakest subject. I used the Pocket Prep app and my stats for my average Test score was a 92%. On how well I knew each category. My lowest (respiratory and airway) was a 84% on how well I new it. I ready majority of my fat book (2000) pages and even when I ended the exam I felt good. Then I looked up the max question someone can get on the NREMT and it was 120. And I got 120 now I’m freaking the hell out. Send help please 😭

MLane

Forum Ride Along

I had 120 questions… I passed!