Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

LazyBeeh

Forum Ride Along
Took my EMT-B test today around 3pm. I got cut off at 70 questions, I hope I passed. Fingers crossed

MinnieToo

Forum Probie
My test cut off at question 71 ... and I just learned I passed!!

MinnieToo

Forum Probie
I did want to add that I left the test building convinced I had failed!! The questions were difficult and I got so nervous I ran through the 71 questions in just over 30 minutes!!!

Jane

Forum Crew Member
Took it Friday. Stopped at 64 questions. I won't know until Monday or Tuesday if I passed or failed. When I walked out of there, I was not feeling good about it at all due to the fact I finished so quickly (30-45 mins). Ended up having a panic attack in my car and I've been an anxious mess all weekend.

Last edited:

JustinBieberFan

Forum Ride Along
I just took the NREMT exam this past Saturday and it stopped at 70ish questions (maybe 70, 71, or 72?).

Found out this morning that I passed. :)

Qhfdfirefighter

Forum Ride Along
Took the NREMT-E exam jan 13th Passed the first time at 70 questions and so did most of my class mates and friends at the fire house that took classes at the same time! My advice study and read the questions slowly alot of them try to trick you! And study the practical skill sheets cause they go along with the way alot of the questions are. Good luck to everyone!

Btw i thought i failed for sure i took the test at night too (huge mistake) slept only a few hours cause i thought for sure i failed and was angry BUT then i woke up logged onto the NREMT website and saw i passed! So guys if the test seems really hard and you studied you probably did fine.