Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

NTXFF

Forum Crew Member
EMT-B 50 something questions and passed 5+ years ago.
EMT-P 77 questions and passed.

Em K

Forum Ride Along
Passed my cognitive exam last month... but my psychomotor exam (which I took with my instructor) expired, so I need to retest to be "officially" certified!
But, how does one find a psychomotor exam location? I'm using the NREMT website to locate one, but all I'm finding are for Advanced and Paramedic levels... Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

HopefulyAnEMTsoon

Forum Ride Along
Just took my first EMT-B test about an hour ago, that test was so hard and poorly worded questions !!!! ....questions stopped at 70. Pretty sure i answered the last question wrong / not sure if this matters? Fingers crossed :eek: . will post my results once they arrive wish me luck!

PS: even had a random question asking about the exact name of a chemical that a kid had probably messed with? how the hell would i know!!?!:mad:

MiamiC33

Forum Ride Along
70 questions and was stopped very nervous! Won't see results until Monday. Second attempt at the nremt test. First time failed but only reached up to 60 something. Help!!!!

chrisp368

Forum Probie
I just took mine today it stopped me at 75 questions, hoping I passed (don't know until Monday morning). One friend of mine passed his and only answered 65 questions (first time) and another friend passed with 112 questions (first time). Spoke to a classmate of mine today and she said she failed and was stopped around 85ish questions (first time).

Charles

Forum Ride Along
Upper 60s or lower 70s. Passed.
I seriously thought I failed because there was some topics I vaguely remembered/unsure that I even learned. According to my dad whom has taken tests at Pearson Vue centers before for Apics, they add a few questions that don't count against you if you get them wrong, just to guage how knowledgable people are on certain things. If that is true, I guess I saw a few bluffs on the NREMT that stumped me lol

EMSComeLately

Forum Crew Member
EMT-P 80 and passed, today (results 3.5hrs after). Now, if only NREMT would issue the darned registration number, I could submit my state's license application.

Bstnsportsfan

Forum Ride Along
but my psychomotor exam (which I took with my instructor) expired, so I need to retest to be "officially" certified!
But, how does one find a psychomotor exam location? I'm using the NREMT website to locate one, but all I'm finding are for Advanced and Paramedic levels... Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Contact the school in which you completed your EMT training at. The same thing happened to me and I contacted the program director, paid $65 and was able to take the psychomotor exam with the summer students.

My exam stopped around 55-65 questions. I didn't see the exact number but I was only about 30 minutes into the exam. I had completed the program in December 2013 and passed my first attempt in July 2015.