Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

code3suby

Forum Probie
Application Created: 11/30/2010 6:59:00 PM (CST)
Exam Date: 1/14/2011 (CST)
Results Date: 1/17/2011 (CST)

Examination Scored

Congratulations on successfully earning your national EMS certification.

WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO
Officially from the NREMT website , wow im glad this part is over.
!!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE THIS IS ACHIEVABLE !!!!!!!

where did you take your emt class at??

mgilliam34

Forum Ride Along
Passed today on the first try!!

I took my test at eight this morning and just got my results (I have been hitting refresh on the NREMT website over and over...) My test cut off at 68 after about 45 minutes and I passed!!

Congratulations on successfully earning your national EMS certification..from the NREMT website

FireResuce48

Forum Crew Member
85 question in about 30 minutes for Paramedic and I passed.
Everything about national registry testing is stressful even when you have confidence.

Ballad_of_Detroit

Forum Ride Along
Nremt-b

Stepped up to the plate at around 1300hrs today, took a little over 1.5hrs to reach question #125(ish)... not feeling confident what so ever... Constantly refreshing the NREMT page waiting for results...

Ballad_of_Detroit

Forum Ride Along
Failed, Above passing in two subjects, near passing in one, and below passing in two...
Finished top of the class in EMT (98%), studied from a couple phone apps, class quizzes, as well as EMTQuiz.com... I guess I just went blank...
15 days till I can re-register... thats 15 more days of studying (at least), it's gonna take more than this to stop me! Onward and upward.

rdenijs

Forum Ride Along
Test stopped at 70, in there for about 45 mins, and passed.
How long does it take to receive your certificate in the mail?

Tcass100

Forum Probie
Test stopped at 70, in there for about 45 mins, and passed.
How long does it take to receive your certificate in the mail?

Took about 3 days for mine, now just waiting on the damn state to process my application and send my license..lol

NREMTroe

Forum Crew Member
I passed mine on 1/10 and still havent got anything back yet.. It honestly makes me mad that they are taking this long.. And its partly because my instructor sat on the paperwork forever before sending it off.