Please read this first...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical Medic

Forum Crew Member
We must remember that while we in the military have trained and experienced some hardcore motivating situations we have a responsibly to our nation, especially now at a time of war. With that being said I will ask that any information being divulged be carefully screened and any names, units, and dates/times be left out of your post.

This is for current operations/missions ONLY and might include censor of past missions if the information is deemed sensitive.

I ask the powers that be to please sticky this...

Thank you for attention..... now get back to work :p

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Agreed, and done.

sandboxmedic

Forum Crew Member
Tac-EMS forum

And here I thought OPSEC was a new TV show,....sounds like it has enough letters to be yelled out as you make entry to a room , "ala NCIS"...ugh, i hate that show too...HAHAHAHAHAHH

On another note, props and Thanks to the moderators for making this small sub-forum for the specialty folks, much appreciated !!-Cheers:ph34r:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
No problems. The only issue with the forum was naming it. "Luno's Lounge" was hard to turn down. :p

Luno

OG
Premium Member
If I was around more often, I would have seconded that... :p

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

medicp94dao

Forum Crew Member
Great as if i wasnt' paranoid enough!!!

medicp94dao

Forum Crew Member
I came up with that while training combat lifesavers. Most of which were ROTC brats who just finished college. Some of them actually ended up using the skills. Others just do it because it looks good on paper.

OP
OP
Tactical Medic

Tactical Medic

Forum Crew Member
I had one of my Marines today tell me she helped a co-worker who had suffered an MI, she told me that she recognize that her co-worker was in shock, and she took care of her (PFA really) untill the ambulance arrived. She was really greatful regarding the CLS training... B)

LIFEGUARDAVIDAS

Forum Crew Member
We must remember that while we in the military have trained and experienced some hardcore motivating situations we have a responsibly to our nation, especially now at a time of war. With that being said I will ask that any information being divulged be carefully screened and any names, units, and dates/times be left out of your post.

This is for current operations/missions ONLY and might include censor of past missions if the information is deemed sensitive.

No worries, the NSA guys are probably already on it. :ph34r:

Guri

NJN

The Young One
I wouldn't have to worry about the above. Being only a MSgt. in the AFJROTC. The most sensitive information we handle is when were going to be holding CQB Exercises in the hallways.

stitch967

Forum Ride Along

'Kay

EMS123

Forum Crew Member
Re:

we must remember that while we in the military have trained and experienced some hardcore motivating situations we have a responsibly to our nation, especially now at a time of war. With that being said i will ask that any information being divulged be carefully screened and any names, units, and dates/times be left out of your post.

This is for current operations/missions only and might include censor of past missions if the information is deemed sensitive.

Thank you for attention..... Now get back to work :p

opsec kitten

Attachments

• OPSEC Kitten.jpg
    OPSEC Kitten.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 584
Status
Not open for further replies.