Picking up " famous " patient?

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I have treated many people who thought they were celebrities. Not as exciting but very demanding.

Woodstuck

Forum Probie
California EMT

I have transported a few and most of them have been greatful for my help! I had one who was not nice! So I parked far from ER doors just so happen the stalkaratzi was present and us with no blanket to cover them up! Opp's I so hate it when that happens!

Alyzabeth

Forum Probie
Famous people are DB's. A somewhat famous DisneyXD actor sent me a rude PM on Facebook awhile back because I made parody TTS voiced videos on his fictional character. He said that 'I will enjoy bringing you the f- down and you will be in a world of legal hurt.' What an arse!

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
If you transported him then did the videos you violated HIPPA! Then your ARSE will be in a along!

u2ysy9yd.jpg

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
That was my sorta funny way of pointing out that the acronym is HIPAA, not HIPPA. If you're going to quote it, you should probably get it right. :)

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Your so very intelligent! Good for you!

It's rather difficult to insult someone's intelligence when your only two posts in this thread are plagued with grammatical errors, the first one so much so that it's hard to even understand what you intended to say.

How about you show us what parts of HIPAA were violated? Have you even read the act?