Pet Hair & Uniform

281mustang

Forum Lieutenant
I throw my pants in the dryer the morning of work to "iron" them and after I put them on I sit on nothing. Pants and boots are the last article that goes on. My pug sheds like crazy.
I never thought pugs shedded much until I came across one a couple weeks ago. That thing sheds worse than my friend's German Sheperd.

tslroper

Forum Ride Along
My fiance runs a dog rescue so im in the same boat. Best method ive found is to have uniforms dry-cleaned and keep them in the plastic wrap and change at work.

beefaroni

Forum Probie
I have 8 cats and they are all indoor animals.. It got to the point now that i take 1 day a month to shave them down to skin from the collar down.. You would be surprised at the difference, it helps a lot.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I throw my pants in the dryer the morning of work to "iron" them and after I put them on I sit on nothing. Pants and boots are the last article that goes on. My pug sheds like crazy.

That's my strategy of choice. There was a point that I was ironing my pants before every shift, but during the summer by the time I get an hour into the shift they're already wrinkly. I've got a lint roller in the car to deal with residual fur, though my man is not going to be running with me in the near future...check out dem staples!

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 145

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Did someone say they threw their cat into the drier?