Patch Trading

Frozennoodle

Sir Drinks-a-lot
I'm looking at doing a little patch trading here soon and I was wondering if any of you guys would be interested in participating. I didn't see a sub-forum or a sticky on the topic and I don't know how popular this would be. Thoughts?

Joe

Forum Captain
I have an amr up for trade haha

zzyzx

Forum Captain
I have an amr up for trade haha

An AMR patch? I have a slightly used Foley pulled out of a 90 y/o SNF patient with a UTI. That should be an equal trade.

TRSpeed

Forum Asst. Chief
An AMR patch? I have a slightly used Foley pulled out of a 90 y/o SNF patient with a UTI. That should be an equal trade.

Btw you might be kidding but this just brought up some thoughts. No offense.

There is a huge amount of people that talk trash about AMR and truth of the matter is they are just envy. Usually all the emts at BLS companies here in Socal would love to work at AMR.just dying to get on.

I have not had any real problems with them, there is their normal drama and issues but just like any other private ambulance company.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Moved to the Wanted section of the forum.

zzyzx

Forum Captain
True, not all AMR operations are bad. I know people who work for small operations and are quite happy. It's the bigger operations that are more corporate and dont often treat their employees well.

DeepFreeze

Forum Lieutenant
what do you have to trade?