Passed

GaEMT

Forum Crew Member
Well I took my National Registry Test for the Paramedic Level on Tuesday and the favorable results (for me anyway) are posted and I have passed. I am glad that is done and over. State license is pending Time to go change my profile!

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
CONGRATS!!!;););)

IrishMedic

Forum Crew Member
well done man!!!!!!!!!:):):) how did you find it?? ill be doing it and jus wonderin how tough it is

OP
OP
G

GaEMT

Forum Crew Member
Kind of hard to say I had 82 questions and got cut off I honestly thought I would be taking it again. Broad area of subjects, some in depth questions, a fair number of general ones. I know each test is different but I was suprised at the number of NIMS questions I had. Best of luck to you

IrishMedic

Forum Crew Member
so nims is something to focus on, i know the whole course is important and couls come up but maybe some emphasis on nims, cheers....i bet its a huge weight off your shoulders...

babygirl2882

Forum Captain
Congrats!!!
So why were you cut of early?

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Well I took my National Registry Test for the Paramedic Level on Tuesday and the favorable results (for me anyway) are posted and I have passed. I am glad that is done and over. State license is pending Time to go change my profile!

To echo other, CONGRATS!!!! Does GA have its own test or use the NR?

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
Lots of good news all over the forums this week! Congratulations :D

emtwannabe

Forum Lieutenant
Georgia uses the National Registry as their state test. I took the test on 23 June, and I was cut off at 94 questions.

GaEMT, where did you take your test? I did mine at the north Atlanta site, even though I live in Stockbridge.

I am going to start my medic class this October.

Congratulations on your Paramedic!!

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Congrats! What did you think of the test?

OP
OP
G

GaEMT

Forum Crew Member
I took the test in Albany Earliest date I could find and I wanted to go see Americus after the storms in March Have not been down there since the night of they hit.

The test cuts you of when you have either 1. Failed or 2. Demonstrated knowledge at certain % rate. (This is my understanding of the new NR testing procedure) Looking back on it, I feel it was a fair test (difficult but fair) It was broad, but as I mentioned I had some really strange areas of concentration. It was kind of anti climatic though. I took over a year getting ready for it and was done in 28 minutes after 82 questions. LOL

OP
OP
G

GaEMT

Forum Crew Member
EMTwannabe are you doing your paramedic in Griffin? You did your EMT there didn't you?

emtwannabe

Forum Lieutenant
Yup...I decided to go ahead and get it now, while I am still in school mode. Lynette is a very good instructor, and I wanted to take advantage of her Jedi/EMS wisdom^_^

Jeff

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
Mazel tov!