Passed NREMT..Want to move to another State..

HelpmeHelpyou

Forum Crew Member
I recently passed my NR in the state of Arizona. I have my NR papers from the state and application ready to mail off to get my state license. I plan to move back to Florida to work in Florida as a EMT and continue my education out there as well. My question is, do I need to apply for the state of Arizona license or do I just apply for the Florida license? Or both?

What is recommended? Thank you.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Talk to Florida directly. They can tell you the best course of action. If you're going to be moving to Florida without a need to practice in Arizona, I don't see any reason for you to get your Arizona credentials. The NREMT is what matters.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Unless you're like me and seem to like collecting state certs, I'd say just talk to FL and find out what you need to do

OP
OP
H

HelpmeHelpyou

Forum Crew Member
I have my AZ. state license now. I found out that I have to take a HIV/Aids course, and EVOC training for the state of FL. I know I can take the HIV/AIDS course online. Does anyone know about the EVOC course or classes? Cost? Maybe someone just happens to know this information.