Paramedic State and National Registry Review

FLAEMT22

Forum Probie
PassMedics takes out all the important stuff from your whole paramedic program and fits it conveniently into a 150 page booklet. This way you don't have to waste time reviewing hundreds of pages of notes and handouts, and struggle finding the important information. Protect the time and money you've invested and pass your paramedic exam the first time! Made for medic student by medic students, PassMedics is the # 1 review for you, and conveniently priced too. Check out http://PassMedics.com for more information and to order.

VentMedic

Forum Chief
PassMedics takes out all the important stuff from your whole paramedic program and fits it conveniently into a 150 page booklet. This way you don't have to waste time reviewing hundreds of pages of notes and handouts, and struggle finding the important information.

Isn't this the text book used by some Florida medic mills?

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
PassMedics takes out all the important stuff from your whole paramedic program and fits it conveniently into a 150 page booklet. This way you don't have to waste time reviewing hundreds of pages of notes and handouts, and struggle finding the important information. .

What is scary is someone thinking that only a 150 pages of material is important enough, and as well I would say all the stuff is important information.

R/r 911

bonedog

Forum Lieutenant
On the first day of my course I was given 65 pounds of books.

Somewhat overwhelming to say the least.

On completion of the course I took any money's I had saved and purchased my books along with two extra text's I found invaluable for case studies and general knowledge.

and to think I used to look forward to buying new ski's or fishing and hunting gear.....