PARAMEDIC REFRESHER COURSES NORTHEAST FLORIDA

MackTheKnife

BSN, RN-BC, EMT-P, TCRN, CEN
Ladies and gents,
After doing a Google search, I can only find a course at EMLRC in Orlando. It's about a 2 hr drive each way, so if I find nothing closer, I'll have to stay at a motel for a few days. I don't want an online course, I want classroom and hands-on. Any ideas?

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Just do the Medic refresher online...I have used eei.edu

I have renewed through them every time since 2004 or 2006. Legit program, recert not an issue.

Edit: I wrote my reply before seeing "no online", my bad....

OP
OP
MackTheKnife

MackTheKnife

I have renewed through them every time since 2004 or 2006. Legit program, recert not an issue.

Thanks. I might just do it!

OP
OP
MackTheKnife

MackTheKnife

Hey, me again. I'm due for recert by December, so I'm going to got EEI. Didn't see any curriculum outline on there site. Any info? Thanx!

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
They email you a self study guide. You complete self study guide in its entirety. You mail in completed study guide. They review it. They send you completion certificate.

OP
OP
MackTheKnife

MackTheKnife

They email you a self study guide. You complete self study guide in its entirety. You mail in completed study guide. They review it. They send you completion certificate.
Wow! Thanks. Sounds simple.