Paramedic Rap

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
[YOUTUBE]D5fX2s_lqS0[/YOUTUBE]

emt_irl

Forum Captain
its catchy alright... its actually burned forever in my brain the u.s version of ecg cable colours and placement

WolfmanHarris

Forum Asst. Chief
Durham College PCP Program, Oshawa Ontario.
The dispatch at the beginning clued me into it. Though they got the order of the call wrong (darn students): Usual start would be: "3113 call Oshawa" or "3113 call." (Oshawa being the name/location of the Regional dispatch)

OP
OP
medicRob

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
its catchy alright... its actually burned forever in my brain the u.s version of ecg cable colours and placement

I had "Pumps Your Blood", the pathway of the heart banjo song from the aspirin commercial stuck in my head all throughout EMT, Paramedic, and nursing school, lol.

RescueYou

Forum Lieutenant
Nice. A luggage bag for a trauma kit and a cubby for an ambulance. lol It was funny though. :)

WolfmanHarris

Forum Asst. Chief
Nice. A luggage bag for a trauma kit and a cubby for an ambulance. lol It was funny though. :)

Not a luggage bag. Can't remember the make but they're common for airway bags around here. Ours at work stock, BVM, suction, king LT's, some other airway supplies and then the symptom relief bag is in the exterior pocket.

I think Durham College has a similar set-up to where I went to school. A mock-up Ambulance module for testing with all the cabinets and equipment but one side open for evaluation. My school also had an Ambulance outside the lab for scenarios and driver training. I think Durham has one as well. A lot of Ontario schools seem to have them donated by the service now.

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
Hahaha, I enjoyed this.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
ahahahha xDD I loved it!