Paramedic Module 1

Strike3

Forum Crew Member
If anyone has recently taken the Paramedic course, I'd be very interested to hear how the Module 1 test covered 12 chapters in 100 questions. Please, PLEASE give me some insight as to what's on it, what to study and stuff like that. I would greatly appreciate it.

There are some pretty intricate chapters in there which could very well have their OWN test, nevermind being combined with 11 other chapters.

Thanks all!

Guardian

Forum Asst. Chief
If anyone has recently taken the Paramedic course, I'd be very interested to hear how the Module 1 test covered 12 chapters in 100 questions. Please, PLEASE give me some insight as to what's on it, what to study and stuff like that. I would greatly appreciate it.

There are some pretty intricate chapters in there which could very well have their OWN test, nevermind being combined with 11 other chapters.

Thanks all!

What?:unsure:

OP
OP
S

Strike3

Forum Crew Member
The Brady books, 5 books, book one is 13 chapters, module one is broken down into the first 12...

make any more sense?

Flight-LP

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh Ok.

Thank you for the incredibly useful replies.

I hope this reply is slightly more useful..............

You answered your own question, if the test is on the first 12 chapters, then my relatively safe assumption would be to study those chapter in full. Yes it is a lot of material, but it is material you need to know. Happy studying!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
My guess is that each program is allowed to do their intermediate (mid-program) testing anyway they want. Your's happened to pick a large section of material to cover, others may not. Each program is pretty much allowed to do this, since the certification test is the only one the state cares about.

Guardian

Forum Asst. Chief
Just study the really important parts which is...umm...everything and welcome to ems at the paramedic level!

joemt

Forum Lieutenant
We used the 5 volume Brady set as well... but never just stayed in one book... I don't remember having 12 chapters to study at once either... but hey, that's just me. Every program will be different.... join or form a study group... that is my best advice for you.