Forum Ride Along
any advice for the interview into the program?
well its fro the program i should have made that more clear
thank you!Not sure what you're trying to say, but besides showing some level of understanding of whatever program you're interviewing for, consider these suggestions:
- Make sure you know how to get there, even if you have to take a preliminary trip to find out.
- Plan to arrive early in case unforeseen circumstances would have made you late.
- Wear neat, clean clothes -- business casual or better.
- Bathe first.
- Bring a CV if you have one.
- Don't answer questions that aren't asked.
- Don't lie.
- Don't criticize anyone or anything.
- It's ok to think before speaking. Just don't take too long.
- Don't ask about absences, tardiness, skipping class, drug testing or anything else that might label you high-maintenance.
- Know why you want to get into the program.
- Don't try to be funny.
- Don't argue.
- Know basic EMT stuff.