PA Needed....ASAP!

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
As most of you are aware, I opened a clinic in Afghanistan.

Due to business being more than what I planned initially, I am in need of a PA...very soon.

If you know one who has a desire to come over, please put them in touch with me. No details will be discussed here, I will speak to them one on one. If they have no desire to start with, nothing I say will change that. If they have a desire, then we will start negotiations privately.

Thanks everybody in advance!

jjesusfreak01

Forum Deputy Chief
As most of you are aware, I opened a clinic in Afghanistan.

Due to business being more than what I planned initially, I am in need of a PA...very soon.

If you know one who has a desire to come over, please put them in touch with me. No details will be discussed here, I will speak to them one on one. If they have no desire to start with, nothing I say will change that. If they have a desire, then we will start negotiations privately.

Thanks everybody in advance!

Sounds like business is good. Glad to hear all is well. Hope you get that PA soon. If I were a PA I would totally jump at the chance to head over there for a bit.

Harvey

Forum Lieutenant
wish i was through school, I'd love to come over there. I have military experiance in the Middle East